Established in the year 1976 we, Omkar Industries, are engaged in Manufacturing a wide range of Industrial Paint, Epoxy Floor Coating, Industrial Primer, Industrial Enamel, Stoving Thinner and much more. This range is appreciated by clients for brilliant adhesion properties and capability to prevent varied surfaces from being corroded.
Using latest techniques, we offer our range in accordance with client’s specification. Our each product is strictly tested by our trained professionals to ensure the flow of only premium quality products from our organization. Further, we have a qualified team of R&D personnel, who perfectly utilize the available resources to reduce the production cost and improve the existing range of products.
Under the able guidance of our promoter, Mr. Urvesh Shah, we have established a strong foothold in the market. His vast industry experience and in-depth knowledge have helped us in securing the huge base of clients all over India.
We are backed by a skilled and dedicated team of skilled and dedicated team of personnel, which is guided by Mr. Virender Shah who is sound and has adequate knowledge of manufacturing synthetic, polyurethane, epoxy based coating. Utilizing his immense industry experience and hard work of our professionals, we have been able to provide superior quality of products to our clients within the stipulated time frame.
- Our team comprises:
- Chemical experts
- Quality controllers
- R & D personnel
- Sales and marketing executives
Brush, roller, conventional spray and air spray are some of the methods, which can be used to apply paint.
Following is the application method:-
- Do not apply paint if temperature is bellow 10 C or relative humidity rises above 90% or during fog, rain or mist
- All the two component coating system requires very specific time to achieve full cure properties
- Any contaminations during this specific period by foreign bodies will failure of coating.
- If the coating is contaminated as per above say even slight rain the coating should be scraped thoroughly and threw fresh layer should be applied as per above
- Brushes and spray equipment are to be clean with thinner to avoid clogging damages.
- Do not thin by more than 10% of the volume
- Close lid required quantity that can be consumed within the pot life of coating
- Stir the contents individual prior to mixing, mix the both contents as per recommended ratio, stir the contents thoroughly till it becomes homogeneous then allow the mixture for maturation period as per requirement
- Mix only required quantity that can be consumed within the pot life of coating
- Close lid tightly as the material is moisture sensitive
- Apply uniformly and in even passes
- Keep away from heat and store under shade
Health & Safety
- Polyurethane and epoxy can be hazardous to health thus, following are some guidelines which a painter should keep in mind:
- Avoid consuming food items, drinks or smoking in the area where paint is stored or used
- Do not induce vomiting if the paint and thinner is accidentally swallowed, rather seek immediate medical help
- Masks should be worn while applying paint or thinner
- Ensure proper ventilation for paint application in confirmed area
- Use air fed mask if ventilation is not possible
- Avoid covering mouth with ordinary cloth, as these do not work all times as air filter
- If headaches, drunkenness, and dizziness is experienced, move immediately into fresh air
- Wear clothes covering all body, also use gloves and eyes shield
- If the clothes get soaked in paint, change them immediately and wash them with water
- Wash mouth and hands immediately after the painting
- Paints contain organic solvents, which are flammable in nature, and hence following points should be observed to avoid fire and explosion:
- There should be separate area for storage and for usage
- The quantity of the material stored in the actual working areas should be as minimum as possible
- Adequate ventilation and extraction should be provided and maintained
- Fire prevention and fighting equipment should be provided and maintained
- Do not attempt to fight fire with water this cause the fire to spread
- Fight fire with dry chemical, foam or carbon dioxide extinguisher
- All possible source of ignition should be strictly controlled like electrical equipment, metal spark
- Smoking should be prohibited in areas where paint materials are used or stored or handled
Ever since our commencement, we strive to offer quality range of synthetic, polyurethane and epoxy based coatings. Owing to quality products authentic service and trained professionals, we have acquired huge client base all over India. Our range is appreciated not only for durability but also for excellent adhesion properties and ability to retard corrosion. Our vast industry experience and latest manufacturing facilities have helped us in offering customization facility to our clients. Further we facilitate clients with easy payment modes so as to attain their complete satisfaction.
Following are the reasons which have made us the preferred choice of clients:
- Ethical business practices
- Competitive prices
- Customization facility
- Advanced infrastructure
- Quality products
- Rich industry experience